“The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.”
- Mark van Doren quotes (American Writer and Educator, 1894-1972)
Hello students and families!
Welcome to the 4th grade! My name is Miss Mancuso, and I am the teacher in room 111 this year. I know this is going to be a great year for all of us, and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you. If you would like to know a little bit more about me, feel free to visit the "About Me" page.
I will be using this blog throughout the year to post useful information for both the students and their family members, so please check back often. I plan to provide tools such as homework helpers, educational games, internet tools, and other such things.
You may also wish to leave comments on the blog for me and the other students and their families to read. I think that commenting is great, but since the internet can sometimes be a tricky place, please only use your first name or a nick name when you comment. Thanks!
Again, I look forward to getting to you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment